- Form "Application for Admission to the Entrance Examination" (Anmeldung zur Eignungsprüfung/Eignungsverfahren der Hochschule für Musik Würzburg, currently only available in German)
- Copy of the valid identity card or passport
- Copy of the school graduation certificate
- Proof of payment of the €30.00 application fee for the examination via bank account statement, transfer confirmation or cash payment slip
- biometric passport photo
- For applicants who will not have turned 16 by October 1st of the application year: Please submit a document from the responsible party confirming that you are no longer required to attend school.
- Applicants from the People's Republic of China: original certificate from the academic testing center (Akademische Prüfstelle) of the German embassy in Beijing confirming the authenticity of the certificates.
- Proof of general or relevant subject-related University entrance qualification in accordance with sections 29 and 30 of the Qualification Ordinance (QualV). This can be a secondary school diploma or a test qualifying you to study at a higher education institution.
The entrance examinations take place at the University between the end of May and the end of June. The exact requirements can be found in the SEPEV (Statues on the Entrance Examinations and Qualification Procedures at the University of Music Würzburg, currently only available in German) and on our overview page for the contents of the entrance examinations and aptitude tests.
You will receive a letter by mail notifying you whether you passed the entrance examination and have been accepted to the University. In the letter, we will ask you to accept your spot at the University by a certain deadline. If you do not accept your spot by the deadline, your application will not be considered.
Once you have enrolled at the end of September (see the exact dates on the University website), you will then be a student of the University of Music Würzburg starting on October 1st.
The University bank account must have received the application fee of €30.00 by the application deadline (31st of March).
Tip: Transfer the money at least four weeks before the application deadline. This usually ensures that we receive the money on time. When transferring money internationally, please note that the transfer sometimes takes a long time.
Recipient: Bundesbank Regensburg für HfM WÜ
IBAN: DE08 7500 0000 0074 3015 40
BIC / Swift: MARKDEF1750 Bundesbank Regensburg
Memo – 1st Line: 1563014/7032/06020
Memo – 2nd Line: Gebühr EP last name, first name