For all courses of study at the University of Music Würzburg there is an intensive offering of chamber music. The goals of this extra training are as follows:
- the acquisition of an extensive and stylistically diversified repertoire
- the training and fostering of specific instrumental skills such as intonation in connection with harmonic listening, etc.
- adaptability to unfamiliar concert situations through frequent external concert activities by the Chamber Music Department
- the training and fostering of chamber music capabilities such as team work and cooperation, personal responsibility and self-discipline, critical judgement
- the communication of organizational work flow (place of rehearsal / time / preparation of programs / resumes / perhaps flyers, submission of artist and ensemble photos to the organizer)