Also this year, due to the pandemic situation, the aptitude test or the aptitude procedure for the bachelor, master and master class programs will take place mainly by uploading a video.
The procedure of the aptitude test or the aptitude procedure takes place in several steps:
- First, a written application for the aptitude test or aptitude procedure is required.
- After the examination of these completely submitted application documents, the admission of the corresponding applicants to the aptitude test or the aptitude procedure takes place via e-mail. This e-mail contains an upload link with which an application video can be uploaded, probably from mid-May until June 8, 2022, 23:59 CEST.
- The video will then be viewed and evaluated by a review panel.
- If the video is suitable, the applicant will be admitted to study at the HfM Würzburg.
The legal framework for the aptitude test or aptitude procedure can be found in the Statutes on the aptitude test and aptitude procedure of the Würzburg University of Music (SEPEV). The exceptions to the SEPEV made by the Corona pandemic are regulated in a Corona statute to the SEPEV. For orientation you can
- contents and examination subjects of the qualifying examination or the qualifying procedure 2022 as well as to the upload procedure in the Corona Statutes to the SEPEV - 2022.
- The contents for the certificate program can be found in the statutes for the certificate program,
- the contents for the PreCollege in the Statutes for the PreCollege.