The St. Petersburg State Conservatory “N.A. Rimski-Korsakov” has been a partner institution of the University of Music Wuerzburg since February 2011. The aim of the partnership is to promote exchange projects between students and teachers from both universities.
As part of the cooperation with the St. Petersburg Conservatory, students have the opportunity to study in Russia for one or two semesters. In addition, faculty and administrative staff can spend time abroad.
Winter semester: September to January
Summer semester: February to July
Languages of instruction: English, Russian
The following application documents must be submitted to the International Office:
- Completed application form (download right)
- Link with about 15 minutes of music (at least 3 different styles)
- Curriculum vitae (in English or Russian)
- Letter of motivation (in English or Russian)
- Transcript of Records (in English)
- Letter of recommendation from the principal instrument teacher (in English or Russian)
- Proof of language skills in English or Russian (at least B2 CEFR)
- Copy of passport
The application deadline is the 31 January of each year for both semesters of the coming academic year.
Important: If the application is successful, a GO-EAST scholarship can be applied for at the DAAD.